Payment terms are payment in advance. Credits will not be made available to the Buyer until payment is received, unless TPS waives this requirement in writing or issues a tax invoice (not a pro forma invoice).
Prices shown are subject to change and are exclusive of any applicable VAT (which will be added at current rates).
Limitation of Liability
Fruitful Developments Ltd disclaims all liability to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law for any loss or damage (including but not limited to the loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of staff time) arising from any reliance on or use of TPS in any way. In no event will Fruitful Developments Ltd or its Directors, agents or employees be liable to the Buyer or anyone else for any decision or action taken in reliance on TPS.
- TPS shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure the service is always available but does not guarantee 24/7 uptime and occasional downtime for maintenance is inevitable.
- Fruitful Developments Ltd reserves the right to modify or discontinue TPS.
- The Authorised User is accountable for all activities that occur under its login or account. Fruitful Developments Ltd reserves the right to access the account (for example, in order to respond to requests for technical support).
- The Authorised User shall comply with all applicable data protection legislation and take all reasonable steps to prevent unauthorised access to its TPS data.
- “TPS” means Team Performance Scan – the brand, product and service provided.
- “Fruitful Developments Ltd” is the trading company which owns and operates TPS.
- “Authorised User” means a client who has been given access to TPS in order to administer TPS profiles.